11/8/08

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well, tons have happened and more is yet to come but just wanted to update now that we have a computer we can use! Let's see...we moved...again! We had only lived in Texas for about 8 months and now moved to Georgia. Let me just say...as much as we miss Texas and the friends that we have there, Georgia is beautiful! We unfortunately lost a bunch of the kids clothes coming up here somehow! Not sure what happened to them but they are gone...their warm clothes, which totally sucks! Other than that we are just trying to get settled in. The kids are coping with the change well, and seem to be happy, although they really miss their friends. Little Will is not so little anymore. He is starting to walk slowly around the house. I think it's so cute when little ones start to walk...it's like they are sneaking up on you! Well, like I said earlier...more is yet to come, I have to find my camera to post the cute pictures from Halloween and what not.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you guys made it safely! I was just talking to Brian Stewart about you guys tonight! We miss you!

The Varo's said...

I didn't know you were planning on moving....That stinks about the kids clothes. Too bad you guys aren't in the islands where they could run around naked without anyone blinking an eye!

Lene_Renee said...

it is good to hear the kids are doing good. Do they like having grand pops and grand ma around all the time?

Jennifer said...

Sharon, send me your email address!

Elizabeth said...

Where in Georgia are you? Yes I am stalking your blog. Actually, I just found it today and since I'm leaving a message, it's technically not stalking! So I'm from GA and just want to know where you are. :)