1/16/09

Someday...

Someday, I will take my wonderful husband with me and visit the rest of the United States. I have to at least do that before I travel the world...right?! So since I really don't have anything to post right now since I've been up all night, all of you who read this get to see all of the states I've been to. I've noticed that it's mainly the southern and western states, and alot of them I have only driven though...like Kansas. No offense to Kansas or the people who live there but it kind of sucks to have to pay to drive through the state. You would think that if there were going to be a toll to get into Kansas and a toll to get out that there would be something to see other than grass and cows!! hahaha Well, I guess they have to eat somewhere!




visited 21 states (42%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or try another Douwe Osinga project

2 comments:

The Varo's said...

I think I have been to like 5 states. Pretty sad. If Ioelu doesn't take you on a trip around the world, come with me, and we'll make our husbands sorry for it by leaving them home with our kids!

Annie said...

hey, can I come with you and Monica? :) that is a cool map thingy now I have an idea for my next post :)