3/23/09

Fresno

A couple weeks ago we went over to Fresno to see Ioelu's sister, Lila, and her cute family! We were only there for the weekend, but we had a lot of fun! I loved hanging out with Lila and the kids and getting to know her a lot better. They have been waiting for us to finally make it over so they can bless their son, Talaitoa. He is a handsome little one! He's got the cutest dimples! We also got to meet their daughter, Arieta! She is beautiful! Krisalyn and Kyra had so much fun playing with her while we were there! We all miss them and hope to be able to see them again soon! Here are some pictures from our trip.


Baby Talaitoa

Ioelu and the kids at the park!
This was one of the few I could
get of him!

I love this picture of Kyra!


The girls...ALOHA


Krislayn loved climbing the tree.

The cutest kids ever! OK, so I'm biased!
What parent isn't! ;-)


William had so much fun at the park, he
found his own way up to the slide!



Ioelu with his niece and nephew the night we got to Fresno.
Poor guy, he was at the SLC Airport all day with the
girls until he could catch a flight to Fresno. He had me
and William go on the earlier flight. Oh, the joys of flying standby!
Not complaining though! We made it there!


The girls, the night we got to Fresno!


Krisalyn and Talaitoa!

3 comments:

The Varo's said...

You guys looked like you had so much fun! I'm a little jealous...I would love to have a weekend away!

Annie said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you got to go visit Ioelu's sister, it looks like the kids had a lot of fun. I hope you guys are doing good!

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Um hey...why don't you ever vacation over here? Are you anywhere near Dallas? My brother and sister-in-law are over there, I might make a special trip one day. ;)
Your kids are gorgeous fyi.