12/13/09

Family Photos

Ok, so the last time we took "professional" family pictures was when Kyra was about a month old...yea, I know! Well, there is a lady in our ward who is going to school for photography and I asked if she needed any models. A couple weeks later, she ran up to me and said that she had time, so we got with her last Wednesday for some pics. I had no idea where to go to get some good ones but luckly she knows her way around better than I do. She found this really cool University that looks like castle walls. This place was so great! I was so excited to be getting the pictures done and she did a great job with what she was working with! The kids were definitly a handful and did not cooporate but she got some good shots. So here they are.


Daddy and his girls
like father...like son


The girls
Sisters!
Yea, I think this one is going to be our Christmas card!
Not quite sure, though!

Love this picture of the little man!
So, if anyone would like a Chrismas card just send your address...and I'll try to pick a good picture! (and when I say good, I mean one that I think I look alright in!!!! We are our own worse critic...right!?)

6 comments:

Karla said...

I love the family pictures! Way cute. Looks like a cool place to explore around. I finally convinced Inoke to let me schedule some for next month... I can't wait. :)

The Varo's said...

i love the pictures! we really need some of our family. the one with ioelu and the girls is so sweet. i love william's curls!

Annie said...

Great pictures! She did a good job :) I definitely want a Christmas card, I'll get my address to you, and I will send you one (when I actually get around to taking some pictures) if you give me your address :)And I have to say all of your kids have the best curls, I love them!

Emma Lin said...

do you really need my address?! i should get one for just being your sister!!

Kea said...

Your family is so beautiful! The kids are getting so big! Life seems good for you.

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Okay, so I'm a little late with getting you my address for a Christmas card. However, you have gorgeous kids! Make more! ;)