7/17/08

TAG team back again...

I couldn't resist the title since my friend Tia tagged me. It's been a while but I am finally getting around to posting...not ignoring!! Anyway, in this tag I need to tell 6 facts about me and let me tell you, there are some beans I don't want to spill since my parents will probably read this. Hahaha, just kidding, I don't think I did anything in my life that my parents don't know about, and if I did, I can't think of it! Well, I think the way this works is that I say 6 interesting things about me and tag 6 other people...so your names will be at the end of the post and since there are only 9 people that I know that look at this blog from time to time it's not hard to choose so beware I might just tag everyone! hahahaha
Ok, well, let start...hummm....

1. I love, love, love Chocolate. Although it's nothing uncommon, it's true. And my figure is paying, ugh! When the temptation is there...it's hard to control myself...good thing the temptation is not frequent. The two most tempting choc-o-late things are yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies and Chili's Chocolate Molten Cake (if you haven't had it...I totally recommend it!). Who can blame me right!



2. Random....I can wave with my second toe...without the others moving. Weird and random, I know, but it's actually pretty funny. My sisters always made fun of me when I did it...and it was usually after they requested it!





3. Not too interesting but I'm one of seven kids...smack dab in the middle...three older and three younger. And I married someone who is smack dab in the middle as well...six older and six younger. Crazy, I know, and when we first got married he talked about having that many kiddos!



4. I love to clean (except the dishes!). Honestly I do...it seems to be a stress reliever for me. When I was younger I would clean in the middle of the night because I didn't want anyone coming in and messing it up right after I had just cleaned it. What ever I was cleaning had to be perfectly clean and if someone would put anything in the sink or walk on the floor, I wouldn't be happy. A little extreme, I know, but I wanted it to stay clean. It's a little tough now with three kids and I'm so tired by the end of the day that I can't do it in the middle of the night. So kuddos to all of you who can keep the house beautiful with your little ones running around. It drives me insane sometimes when I can't get the house perfectly clean and my sweet hubby keeps telling me that it's ok cause I have kids...then I go to someone else's house who have kids...yea, you get the point. As much as I love my girls...they have definitely learned how to get things for themselves but not how to put them away.

5. I use to be one of those girls who was in love with the New Kids on the Block! Wow! I can't believe that they got back together and are on tour. It seems so weird. Needless to say, I don't think I will be one of those screaming girls in the front row! It's just so funny to me now! Yea, being a young girl, I thought they were so hot! Now I wonder what was wrong with me!




6. My new favorite drink is blackberry sprite. YUMMY! I have gotten tired of the regular sprite but Sonic has a blackberry syrup...or something...that they put into it and it is so refreshing. If I drink soda, it's the only kind I drink...so hopefully Sonic doesn't get rid of it any time soon!


Ok, now I'm going to tag...um...lets see...I know I'm supposed to give six names but I'm going to change my answer to anyone who wants to do this tag, since not many people come on here that I know of.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

OK the New Kids thing is hilarious- only because I can totally relate! I had their albums, posters, they came to BYU- yes, BYU- for a concert once and me and all my cousins were ALL OVER IT! That was so fun. PS- I don't know if you've kept up on any of them but Donny Wahlberg has been on some tv shows and movies, and he's a pretty good actor! just so you know, you may still wanna keep your crushes alive...

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Wow Sharon, we actually have a few things in common! I bet however, that I am a more die-hard fan over chocolate than you are! We'll have to get together and have a competition or something! HA! And as for NKOTB, I loved them too. I like Jon the best (I know, the one that hardly anyone would ever pick). And to be honest, I have some of their songs on my itunes, so it's cool. And, I think it might just be a Samoan thing to want to have a lot of kids....hahaha! Johnny wanted at least 12 too! HA! Glad to see you posting again!