7/25/08

WAY TOO FAST!!






The kids are growing way, way, way too fast! As exciting as it is, it's also sad! My little ones are getting bigger and soon they will be teenagers and not want to be seen with me! Ok, not so soon but you know what I mean! Krisalyn gave the baby a new nickname. His name is now Chewy! Why? Well, it's because he likes to chew on everything...like all babies. One night Krisalyn started calling him that and it just stuck I guess. He especially likes to go to the feet, which is funny...and gross! He's also been crawling for about a month now and is getting his first two teeth. The first one broke through and I just noticed it yesterday! Boy, how time flies! The girls are getting so big as well! Krisalyn wants to be the mommy, wanting to help with the baby (most of the time) and Kyra, well, she is in the terrible twos and doesn't like to do anything we tell her. She's into hitting, pulling hair, and spitting but thank goodness, got over the biting! She definitely independent! When Krisalyn went through her "terrible twos" I thought to my self, 'Hey, this isn't too bad, she is actually pretty tame compared to others I have seen." And then....Kyra got to be two! Wow, total different experience. Not that I would trade it for anything but feel like I got both extremes! Ioelu always tells me that her stubbornness must come from me...maybe, but I think some of it came from his Samoan genes!!! I love those genes anyway! So I have some recent pictures that I finally uploaded from the camera.

Here's "Chewy" at a picnic for the 4th of July. Ioelu found some Samoan friends and we had an imu. Yea, he was really excited since he was, and still is, getting tired of my American food! I like this picture cause it looks as if he's asking me why I'm bothering him and his pork! No, we don't feed him like this on a regular basis. Jelu just wanted to give him some taste of 'real' food! All I have to say is that it is good there is an L&L here. And really good that it is better than the one in Laie!


Doesn't he have the cutest smile?! Yes, I'm biased but what mom wouldn't be right!? hahaha








I'm so glad the girls love each other most of the time! I'm glad I have sisters I am close to and I hope these two can be as close as I am with my sisters!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

They do grow fast! Your girls are getting more and more beautiful,too. I love your baby's nickname. :D And what a hunky chunk... or chunky hunk. Either way, he is just adorable!

Karla said...

Holy Smokes Sharon! The kids are growing so fast! They look very happy. I hope you are happy over in Texas too!!! :)

Annie said...

Oh my gosh. Who are those children? They look way too old to be yours! It's great to see how good they are doing-they are darling!

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Yes "Chewy" does have cute smile. Really Sharon, that is a gorgeous family you got going. I'm happy to hear Ioelu found some Samoan friends. Even over here in Canada, they seem to be popping up...who would have thought Canada?
Hope you're summer is still going well. It must be so hot over there!

kuaback said...

oh gosh..you guys have 3 now??..way to go guys..do your thang..hehe

wow and they all such little cuties..

How life wit you guys these days?

please say hey to your hubby and you guys take care out there...good to catch up on here