8/13/09

Thinking back when...

Well, we don't have a camera. I have no clue where it could have gone to. I mean, the house isn't that big, and I always forget to take it with me when we go somewhere, so it has to be somewhere at the house, right?! It has been gone for a few months now...and although I don't take as many pictures of the kids as I should, I miss taking the few that I do!
I haven't really updated on the kids for a while so I thought it might be about time. The time has just flown by since each one was born.




THEN
NOW

Krisalyn
  • Smart
  • beautiful
  • full of excitement
  • very caring
  • wants to know everything
  • loves to dance
  • loves to dress up
  • loves being the big sister...most of the time
  • Loves her Pierre Bear


THEN
NOW
Kyra
  • very funny
  • beautiful
  • smart
  • loves to dance
  • loves to tell jokes
  • loves to have fun
  • loves to laugh
  • loves her horses
  • loves her big sister and little brother

THEN
NOW
William
  • Momma's boy
  • Loves to tickle
  • handsome
  • loves his cars
  • loves bananas...or anything else ;-)
  • loves to tackle
  • loves to run
  • Loves his sisters

I don't remember if I posted it or not but I think it is absolutely beautiful of Krisalyn and Kyra.



I like this one because of Williams expression...priceless!


Can you tell what song they are singing?! :-)





Just a quick note...Ioelu started a blog, in case anyone was interested.

4 comments:

The Varo's said...

what a sweet post! i can't believe how big they are getting.

Jennifer said...

Love those pictures! They are growing like weeds! Hey, the Lantana garage sale is coming up at the end of September... you need to come back! ;}

Vanessa said...

They do grow fast! ... and beautiful. I hope you can find your camera... those kids need to be photographed more. ;)

Karla said...

Ahh Sharon. So adorable! How fast they grow. Now, dig around find that camera... you need more pictures. :)