4/30/08

lets see if this works...

OK, so I finally made the time to upload the pictures from our camera and hopefully I can get them on to this post with no problem! We had a little over 400 pictures on the camera...a lot of which Krisalyn took (she is a very good photographer!) However, I have had a problem getting all the kids together and happy to take a picture. Most of the time they will be happy and then right before I snap the camera, Kyra will move, probably because she gets bored waiting for the picture to be taken! Anyways, here are some that I got...


These were taken within the last couple weeks. They are the two good pictures of all three kids!

The girls LOVE William! They always get into trouble wanting to kiss him all the time and being right in his face. Most of the time he doesn't mind...he really likes it but there are the other times where he just hates it because...well, you know, how it is having someone always up in your face. But here are more pictures of the three
William just looks soo cute in this picture...He is getting so big, it's still hard to believe he is only 3 months!
Here is Krisalyn and William and the next picture is Kyra with William. I just love the face that Kyra is making! I don't know what she was doing as I took the picture!!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Varo's said...

The girls look so much bigger with a little brother. They all look so much alike. What cuties!

Annie said...

Oh my gosh! They are so cute! I can't believe how big William is! Congrats on posting pics-I'm so happy to see you guys!