4/18/08

Testing the waters

First of all, I want to apologize to those who I have not told about this blog...which is pretty much everyone except Ioelu...thanks Monica for finding me!!! I just started doing this blogging thing a few days ago and I am still trying to figure everything out. I didn't want to tell anyone about this until I got it perfect...at least the way that I liked it, but that may take a while! So far I have changed the title of this blog three times and looked at changing the background. That's the good thing about this, you don't have to be stuck with something once you click save...especially if you are like me and can't make up your mind! Now I need to figure out how to put pictures up and the other cool things that I see on my friends blogs. Who knew so many people blogged!! I guess blogging is the new big thing! Well, it's not too bad...I mean this is the best way, I think, to keep in touch of everyones life that you don't see everyday. I'm glad I got the idea from Angela and Monica, even if they may not know it. I kinda felt left out, you know. I would go on their blogs and see the cool things that are going in their lives. Ok, you got me...although they do have cool things going on in their lives, it was really so they can have my name on their friends with blogs list! Can you blame a girl?! No, the real reason was so that my friends could know what is going on with me...even though I lead a life that may not be very adventurous, to say the least. Well, I guess I can't really say that it doesn't have it moments. I mean, I have had a tea party with my girls, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Elephant, and tiger. That is pretty fun...until Kyra starts throwing all the food around. At least it's the plastic brand and easy to clean up! I go and hang out with Chuck E Cheese while Uncle Tony and Auntie Cathy take the girls on fun rides, and I got to go to the zoo with my three favorite little ones and hang out with the gorillias.
Well, if you are interested in knowing about the kids...they are growing so fast, it's hard to believe! Little William is 15 pounds already...he is only 3 months old!!! That's probably pretty common but it just seems like he should still be little, you know what I mean!! He started rolling over a couple days ago. He is only able to roll half way but soon it will be all the way, and then crawling and on to walking!!!! That's life right! Krisalyn and Kyra are getting big as well. Sometimes I look at them and can't believe how tall they got or how much they are talking. More Kyra for the talking. Kyra, now, talks so much. Krisalyn, although she has been talking for a little while, cracks me up with what she says. Things like, "I'm so proud that baby is my brother." or "Mmm, let me think", or "Mom, when are we going to paint and make the house pretty?" Oh, GOOD TIMES!

3 comments:

The Varo's said...

I am happy to hear that the baby is so chubby! Learn how to post pictures so we can see what he looks like and see the girls!

Karla said...

Hi Sharon!
I am so happy you are doing well over in Texas... and I am so glad to see you have a blog... it is so much easier to stay in touch... :).

Annie said...

Hey! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can stalk you ;) You MUST get some pictures of your cuties up so we can see how big they are getting. I hope things in Texas are going good for you! Oh, and the party pictures crack me up. Mallina in a too small Tink costume is priceless.