5/6/08

To all my friends out there!

This is to all of you out there who have been there for me when I needed a friend! Thanks!

Thanks to my sister, Emma, who sent this to me! Nice to know I am one of your friends!!!


God determines who walks into my life .
It's up to me to decide who I'll let walk away,
who I'll let stay, and who I'll refuse to let go.'

I like you because of who you are to me ... A good friend!


Proud to be your Friend!


HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU !!!


YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I am honored!

2 comments:

Karla said...

Hi Sharon! Your blog is coming along so great! I love the pics. Who knew life in the boondox could be sooo exciting? :) Oh and thanks for the tip on betas... I was wondering about that.... :).

Kaitlin said...

you have THREE kids?! oh my gosh we've been gone a long time! where are you guys now????