5/14/08

Trip to Houston

So, a couple weeks ago we, my sister, Renee, myself and the kids went to Houston to visit my brother, Tony, and his wife, Cathy. We only went down for a day, so we were only there for a few hours but it was really fun. On the way down, Krisalyn and Kyra were singing and dancing to some great 80's music...

Well, we got to my brothers house and the first thing I see is this huge dog!
At first the girls were scared but once they realized that it was such a great dog they kept wanting to play with it. It was pretty funny because he kept wanting to sit on them!
Anyways, Tony and Cathy took us to Chuck E Cheese. It was the first time for the girls to go and they had so much fun! It was nice for me too because Tony and Cathy ran around after the girls! It was a nice break...I didn't have to run after them but still got to be there to see how much fun they were having! It was great! Here are some pictures of their time at Chuck E Cheese.

The good ol' Carousel.
Chuck E Cheese...where a kid can be a kid...no matter how old!
Let's go for a ride Chuck!!!
She is riding "The Giant", a ride at Six Flags.
Thanks for the great time, Tony and Cathy. I hope we can do it again soon!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Holy moly that dog is huge. I would have freaked out! Chuck E Cheeses looks like it was fun. I am trying to get up the courage (energy really) to take the girls to Peter Piper Pizza, it's the same kind of place. I need to enlist an aunt who will do the chasing for me too!

Kaitlin said...

gosh your girls are gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

That dog is HUGE! How fun! We haven't taken Viliami to Chuck E. Cheese yet--looks like fun! (I wonder who I could get to come and chase after him...) LOL.