5/30/08

Meany

Ok, so lately Krisalyn has been so mean to Kyra. I don't really know why but she will lock her out of the room, she will hit her for no reason, or just make her cry. Kyra can stand her own ground but for some reason Krisalyn just gets to her. So, just now when I was telling Krisalyn to be nice to her sister, this was her reply. "I don't want to be nice...nice is boring!" Well, what can you say to that! hahaha Sometimes it is so funny what comes out of her mouth. The other day she found a bookmark in a book and was telling me to look at it. She said, "Mom, look, this is from China." I thought it was so funny and wanted to share.

1 comment:

The Varo's said...

Krisalyn is right...nice is boring. It's so much more fun to be mean! My aunts are giving me a shower but we haven't set the exact date. It'll probably be towards the middle of July. As soon as I find out, I'll let you know! I'd love to have you here!