12/1/08

We Gotta Walker!


William has been walking for a couple weeks now and I just thought I would tell everyone the wonderful news! I say wonderful because now I don't have to carry him around while I'm chasing after the girls! He is such a cute little walker. (I say that now). When he has something he knows he shouldn't have he starts running...or rather walking faster than his little wobble...giggling along the way! He is getting to be a very big little man, and very handsome (No, I'm not bias) So there you have it, news on my little walker.

2 comments:

The Varo's said...

uh oh, you're in trouble now! you're gonna be chasing that boy everywhere! he is so cute.

"B" said...

I'm always partial to "walker"s ;) it nice that you don't have to carry him while chasing the girls until he learns to run the other way. Yeah for your mile stone!!!