6/3/08

Animal fun!

Well, a while ago we, meaning myself and the kids, and my sister went to the Fort Worth Zoo. It was sad that Ioelu wasn't able to go since he had to work but we tried to have fun without him. The zoo is pretty big and with Krisalyn and Kyra running around and my sister healing from a knee surgery, it was taking a while to get from one place to another. So we didn't get to see even half of what was there, but there is always next time. I promised Krisalyn that next time Daddy would be with us and we will see the Lions! What we did see were some elephants, gorillas, monkeys, giraffes, and some birds. Yea, those were all at the front of the Zoo. I had been there before a few years ago but I had no clue on how to get around, even with the map! Craziness!!

2 comments:

Karla said...

How precious! The girls look like they are loving the animals. Glad you are getting out and about over there in Texas...Must be nice to be able to drive somewhere and not end up going in a circle.. :).

Kimberly said...

Hi Sharon! Of course I remember you! Thanks for finding me! So you're in Texas now? How long have you been there? What does Ioelu do there?