6/19/08

Glad to call you mine!

Five years ago today I made one man happy!! And in return he has made me so happy! Saying yes was one of the best things I could have done and I am so glad to call him mine! He is such an amazing man. I can't believe it has already been five years! Sometimes it feels like yesterday! But now we have a love that is stronger than ever and it will continue to grow through the years. I am so glad that our love is forever, and I can't imagine what my life would be without him. Here's to you, Jelu! Here's to forever!

So, come back in time with me and share our day!


6 comments:

Karla said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow... 5 years already! I can't believe how fast time is going. Hope you have a wonderful day and I hope you get a present or at least dinner out of the deal. :)

Kaitlin said...

so sweet! happy anny!

The Varo's said...

Happy 5 Years!

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Happy Anniversary! To think, only an eternity more to go!...lol.

laninaki said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary. :)

kuaback said...

ok so i know its late..

but happy anniversary anyways..hehe

hope you guys had a blast

lots of luv

Sam & Jenn