6/9/08

Missing Samoa

Ok, so it's been almost a year since I went with my hubby and girls to meet his family in Samoa. Lately I have been thinking alot about it and have been missing it. Yea, it is different from what I am used to but I had such a great time while I was there. It was nice to meet Jelu's family and see where he grew up. One day we will be going back...not sure when but we will go. They definitely need to meet the new addition since I was at the end of my first trimester when we went. We were there for two and a half months and had so many pictures to choose from. These are from the first folder I looked in. What great memories. As I was trying to figure out what pictures to put on this little slide, I remembered all the great times.
To all of you back in Samoa...we miss you and love you and hope one day soon we will spend time together again! This little slide show is dedicated to you. It only has a few pictures of the time we spent, mostly of family. So I hope you all enjoy.

6 comments:

The Varo's said...

All those pictures make me miss Fiji. Wasn't it nice to get away for the summer and not have to deal with reality? I miss that simple life...

Kaitlin said...

i think i'm pretty much the only palagi wife who hasen't been to her man's country...so sad

laninaki said...

My husband and I lived in Tonga the first year we were married and I miss it every now and then. I don't know if I could stay there forever, but I do wish is weren't so far away.

Kristen said...

Hi Sharon! I just found your blog! So fun, and the kids are growing sooo fast! You have a beautiful family!
xo, kris

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

I admire you for that Sharon. I'm not a huge fan of hot weather and so I know that if I ever make it to Samoa it will be for a vacation and not permanently!

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

POST! I want to see another POST!!! I think I'm getting addicted!!!!...hahaha.Anyway, OF COURSE you can have my bag ideas. I'll message them to you on facebook okay. I just don't know how long they'll let my comments be on here.