6/17/08

Let's hear it for the girl!

Three cheers for Kyra!! Yes! I am so ecstatic that we only have to buy diapers for one now!! With the cost of gas on the rise and diapers costing at least $60 a month, who wouldn't be excited to save that $60 for...I don't know...gas! Kyra is now potty trained! Hallelujah! How did I do it? Easy...tile floors and no money for diapers! With that, it only took her about two days to realize what she needed to do! She was definitely ready though since she always took off her diaper and ran around wild and free! (Yea, daddy didn't like that much!) I just wanted to share my total excitement with all of you who may read this!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

That has to be so relieving. I am very happy for you. I can't get over how expensive diapers and wipes are. And you go through them so fast, too.

Canadian Ainu'u's said...

Whoopie!!! Wait until you have to train William...talk about a training experience having to do boys!!! Did she train through the night at the same time?
I turned into a real mean mommy when I trained Wesley. He knew what he was doing, so there was no way I was going to be nice about it...tee hee hee.

The Varo's said...

YAY for the both of you! Goodness I am already waiting for the day when we don't have to do diapers and our babies aren't even born yet! My shower is going to be on July 12th. Email me you address and let me know if you can make ....
thevaros@hotmail.com

Kaitlin said...

eh congrats!